Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just Think..! :)

As I was walking up the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
I wish, I wish he'd go away.
~Hugh Mearns

We dance round in a ring and suppose,
But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.
~Robert Frost, In the Clearing, 1962

Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. ~Attributed to Arthur McBride Bloch

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change
(Terms and conditions apply..please read the offer document carefully before you sign..! :D )

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. ~Elayne Boosler

May those who love us love us,
and those who do not love us,
may God turn their hearts,
and if He cannot turn their hearts
may He turn their ankles
that we may know them by their limping.
~Irish Prayer

The chicken came first - God would look silly sitting on an egg. ~Author Unknown
[Finally! A convincing answer..! ]

Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years. ~Author Unknown

"It takes a lot of courage to stop and watch your vision of happiness turn round a corner and disappear.. never to return.. and not be in pursuit but to remember the that happiness dwells within yourself..forever" -ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment